2019 Jeep Compass Interior
The Jeep Compass is one of the most affordable compact SUVs in its class, but you’d never know it from looking at the 2019 model’s upscale and spacious interior. Take an in-depth look at its cabin before taking it out for a test drive on the roads of Hobbs NM or Lamesa.
Jeep Compass Seating and Comfort
Either cloth, cloth/vinyl, cloth/leather, or full leather bucket seats are standard depending on which trim you choose, and Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control is standard across all models. What’s more, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel are both available as upgrades. No matter where you find yourself seated within its cabin, you’ll have no trouble spreading out:
- Seats: 5
- Total Passenger Volume: 126.7 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/rear): 39.2 inches / 38.5 inches
- Legroom (front/rear): 41.8 inches / 38.3 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear): 54.1 inches / 49.2 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear): 56.7 inches / 55.1 inches
6-way manually-adjustable seats are standard on all models except for the high-end Limited trim, which features an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 4-way power lumbar support. A Leather-wrapped steering wheel comes equipped on the Latitude trim and up. Gunmetal or black interior accents and an available Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof give the Compass a luxury feel.
Jeep Compass Cargo Space
With all seats upright, the compass offers 27.2 cubic feet of cargo space. When the rear seats are folded flat, you’ll have access to 59.8 cubic feet of the same. The following standard and available features can help you take full advantage of the space, and transport unwieldy cargo:
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- Front-passenger fold-forward seat
- Multilevel rear cargo floor
- Power liftgate
- Mesh side pocket
- 8 cargo tie-down loops
Jeep Compass Interior Technology Features
Power outlets and pushbutton start are standard from the get-go, and they’re not the only technologies that distinguish the Compass interior:
- UConnect® 4: Every Compass has been equipped with the UConnect® 4 infotainment system, standard. Sport, Altitude, and Latitude models pair it with a 7-inch touchscreen, while Trailhawk® and Limited builds feature an 8.4-inch touchscreen. GPS Navigation is optional in the Latitude trim and up.
- Your Music, Your Way: Apple CarPlay®, Google Android Auto™, and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio are standard right from the start. HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth® are also available.
- Audio System: Every Compass has been designed with a 6-speaker audio system that fills your whole cabin with luscious sound. In every model other than the baseline Sport trim, drivers will have the option to equip a BeatsAudio™ Premium Sound System with a 12-channel amplifier and a subwoofer. It’s a must-have for audiophiles.
- Driver Information Display: The available 7-inch full-color driver information display will connect you with everything you need to know about your vehicle’s functioning. It tracks speed and RPM, as well as active safety features, navigation instructions, and a whole lot more.
Jeep Compass Trim Levels
Although each of the 2019 Jeep Compass configurations is well-equipped, but no two builds are exactly alike! Compare the pricing for each Compass 4×4 model here:
- Compass Sport: $23,095 MSRP
- Compass Latitude: $24,845 MSRP
- Compass Altitude: $27,765 MSRP
- Compass Trailhawk®: $28,945 MSRP
- Compass Limited: $29,445 MSRP
Models with front-wheel drive cost $1,500 less than comparable 4×4 builds.
Explore the Jeep Compass Interior at Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield
You’ll love how you feel when you’re seated inside the 2019 Jeep Compass, and today’s a great day to get behind the wheel. See how it compares to the 2018 Ford Escape, and then contact Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield near Lubbock to schedule your test drive!
More From Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield
New Jeep Wrangler Inventory Contact Us The legendary Jeep Wrangler is the perfect vehicle for those who want more adventure in their everyday lives in Hobbs NM. Built for off-roading, the Wrangler features removable parts to make the vehicle lighter, and also allow you to enjoy the great outdoors more. If you’re ready for your…
Learn MoreGrand Cherokee Inventory The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a highly-capable, Trail Rated SUV that sports four powerful engine options. Additionally, its towing capacity is equally impressive, and can haul up to 7,200 pounds. Learn more about the towing capabilities and features of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee at Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield near Lubbock! How Much…
Learn More About the Jeep Renegade New Renegade Inventory Drivers come to the Jeep lineup expecting a combination of modern technology, upscale features, and renowned Jeep capability. All you need to do is look at the 2018 Jeep Renegade interior features to see how well each model meets and exceeds those expectations, with just a…