2019 Jeep Compass Interior
The Jeep Compass is one of the most affordable compact SUVs in its class, but you’d never know it from looking at the 2019 model’s upscale and spacious interior. Take an in-depth look at its cabin before taking it out for a test drive on the roads of Hobbs NM or Lamesa.
Jeep Compass Seating and Comfort
Either cloth, cloth/vinyl, cloth/leather, or full leather bucket seats are standard depending on which trim you choose, and Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control is standard across all models. What’s more, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel are both available as upgrades. No matter where you find yourself seated within its cabin, you’ll have no trouble spreading out:
- Seats: 5
- Total Passenger Volume: 126.7 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/rear): 39.2 inches / 38.5 inches
- Legroom (front/rear): 41.8 inches / 38.3 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear): 54.1 inches / 49.2 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear): 56.7 inches / 55.1 inches
6-way manually-adjustable seats are standard on all models except for the high-end Limited trim, which features an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 4-way power lumbar support. A Leather-wrapped steering wheel comes equipped on the Latitude trim and up. Gunmetal or black interior accents and an available Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof give the Compass a luxury feel.
Jeep Compass Cargo Space
With all seats upright, the compass offers 27.2 cubic feet of cargo space. When the rear seats are folded flat, you’ll have access to 59.8 cubic feet of the same. The following standard and available features can help you take full advantage of the space, and transport unwieldy cargo:
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- Front-passenger fold-forward seat
- Multilevel rear cargo floor
- Power liftgate
- Mesh side pocket
- 8 cargo tie-down loops
Jeep Compass Interior Technology Features
Power outlets and pushbutton start are standard from the get-go, and they’re not the only technologies that distinguish the Compass interior:
- UConnect® 4: Every Compass has been equipped with the UConnect® 4 infotainment system, standard. Sport, Altitude, and Latitude models pair it with a 7-inch touchscreen, while Trailhawk® and Limited builds feature an 8.4-inch touchscreen. GPS Navigation is optional in the Latitude trim and up.
- Your Music, Your Way: Apple CarPlay®, Google Android Auto™, and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio are standard right from the start. HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth® are also available.
- Audio System: Every Compass has been designed with a 6-speaker audio system that fills your whole cabin with luscious sound. In every model other than the baseline Sport trim, drivers will have the option to equip a BeatsAudio™ Premium Sound System with a 12-channel amplifier and a subwoofer. It’s a must-have for audiophiles.
- Driver Information Display: The available 7-inch full-color driver information display will connect you with everything you need to know about your vehicle’s functioning. It tracks speed and RPM, as well as active safety features, navigation instructions, and a whole lot more.
Jeep Compass Trim Levels
Although each of the 2019 Jeep Compass configurations is well-equipped, but no two builds are exactly alike! Compare the pricing for each Compass 4×4 model here:
- Compass Sport: $23,095 MSRP
- Compass Latitude: $24,845 MSRP
- Compass Altitude: $27,765 MSRP
- Compass Trailhawk®: $28,945 MSRP
- Compass Limited: $29,445 MSRP
Models with front-wheel drive cost $1,500 less than comparable 4×4 builds.
Explore the Jeep Compass Interior at Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield
You’ll love how you feel when you’re seated inside the 2019 Jeep Compass, and today’s a great day to get behind the wheel. See how it compares to the 2018 Ford Escape, and then contact Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield near Lubbock to schedule your test drive!
More From Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield
When searching for a new or pre-owned vehicle, there are many factors to consider like performance vs. utility. Your drive around Hobbs NM deserves compelling features that enhance your commute. Explore the difference between performance vs. utility to narrow down your search and help you find the best vehicle for your needs. Contact Us Considering Your…
HEMI® engines aren’t just reserved for serious gearheads around the Lubbock area. If you’re in the market for a vehicle like the 2019 RAM Tradesman, which runs on a HEMI® 5.7L V8 engine, or any of our Jeep Grand Cherokees, find out more about the benefits of having a HEMI® engine from Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield. Browse Our…
The Jeep Compass is one of the most affordable compact SUVs in its class, but you’d never know it from looking at the 2019 model’s upscale and spacious interior. Take an in-depth look at its cabin before taking it out for a test drive on the roads of Hobbs NM or Lamesa. View Inventory Contact Us…