What is Jeep® Trail Rated®?
When looking for a vehicle to take on all terrains, it is no surprise Lubbock consumers turn to Jeep®. Jeep® vehicles are ready for adventure with an off-road reputation earned on the trails, but what does the Jeep® Trail Rated® Badge actually mean?
Trail Rated® Badge
The Jeep® Trail Rated® Badge is not something just given away. Any Jeep® sporting this emblem has faced and conquered a trial consisting of five categories:
- Traction: Tested in the harshest of environments, your Jeep® will be prepared to take on rocks or mud near Lamesa, or even a snow storm if you head up north.
- Water Fording: Traverse shallow bodies of water with confidence knowing the electrical connections and body openings are sealed, and the air intake is placed higher to protect your vehicle.
- Maneuverability: Navigate trail switchbacks outside of Midland and elude obstacles with the agile Jeep® 4×4 Systems.
- Articulation: Suspension flexibility proves important, whether confronting a demanding trail or a road full of potholes.
- Ground Clearance: Maximized approach, breakover, and departure angles help you clear whatever is in your path.
Experience the Off-Road Freedom of a Jeep® at Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield
Compare off-road favorites like the Jeep® Wrangler vs. Jeep® Cherokee, or browse models like the Renegade, at Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Brownfield. Visit us in Brownfield for a test drive today.